Thursday, April 15, 2004

A Request

I never wanted to use this blog in this way, and I suspect that I'll probably delete this post once/if I get the requested information, but here goes: I need the phone number of one Jedfrey (aka, Jedd) Tudor. Emailing him has not proven the most reliable or easiest way of getting such information. I think he reads Silentio from time to time when at work, and I know for a fact that some of you out there know him -- perhaps even well enough to have his number close at hand. So . . . if he reads this, please find a way to get the number to me. Or, alternatively, if somebody else knows the number reads this, could they, too, please find a way to get the number to me. Thanks. If you cannot figure out a means of communication, then feel free express your confused state in the comments. We'll come up with something, surely.