Sunday, April 04, 2004

A Little Housecleaning

Couple of items on the blogging agenda, which I may or may not get done today. Especially of note is our eminent guest blogger's NCAA recap. For those of you who are following the tournament only through the convenience of modern blogging technology employed here at Silentio, keep an eye out for week-two coverage later today / early tomorrow. I didn't get our esoteric Hoosier's recap until I was nearly out the door, on my way for a few days driving through the Scottish Highlands -- oh, how lovely that was!

If I feel sufficiently motivated later tonight, and if you're good, I might even post a few pictures from the drive. For the time being, though, I have a series of rejection emails to assess and bemoan, and a host of imminent deadlines to address and delay.