Wednesday, January 22, 2003

Be ready for the next CNN pollster

Want to air an informed opinion about the possibility of a war in Iraq, should CNN, or maybe even, if you're lucky, The Seward Phoenix Log, contact you for one of their polls, but you yourself don't have one, or at least don't know what it is? Save precious time, as we could all die in a nuclear inferno tomorrow, and ignore all those newspapers and magazines purporting to contain perspectives and facts; instead, take an online personality test, specifically, Wild Monk's Iraqi-War Personality Test. Unfortunately, as I always try to imagine myself as far more left than I probably am, except on those days when I feel like I'm far more right than I probably am, and thus not really that surprisingly, I fell smack dab in the middle of the poles (anti-US / pro-US), and answered my questions with a score of 8 (out of 10) in the rationality department, whatever in the hell that means.

I guess I don't have an opinion anymore, but don't let that stop you!! The polls of the world need you!