Thursday, August 07, 2003

It's a Life

Sorry for the lack of posts these latter days. Between meetings at the department and moving, I'm ready for this week to be over! Fortunately, I'm nearly moved into my new flat in Glasgow -- and so very close to having a decent cable provider to boot! After toiling for two years in relative squalor it's nice to have a bit more luxury in my life, even if most of that luxury is paid for with loans. Perhaps I should be like all the other cool bloggers and start asking for money?

Anyway, for those who are at all curious, this is what my street looks like:

I should say, though, that I don't actually know this to be Dumbarton Road, my new West End haunt, but there's something about every major street around here that looks utterly same. So, even if it's not, it may as well be my street.